What do you think about teenage parents??

Well morally it might not be right, but just want to have your personal views on this. Weather you find it funny, wrong, stupid or whatever.

You must have seen such news earlier at least I have, just go through thi post:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's a reason why the marriageable age has been defined to 18 for Girls & 21 for Guys - in most of the countries, I know.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The_Big_K
    There's a reason why the marriageable age has been defined to 18 for Girls & 21 for Guys - in most of the countries, I know.
    Do let us know the reason please. 😒
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    You must have seen such news earlier at least I have, just go through thi post:

#-Link-Snipped-#

The news is a mind blowing one actually it took my breath off there is a right time for everything man if you rememeber our granny's and grandpa's told us "gruhastha ashram" its sounds pretty odd to hear these kinds of news what a shame what a society we are in???!!!! technology is having fatal effects on teenagers.In a teenage what can you hope for A Reebok Shoe or a Sachin's bat or whatever !!!! but this is absolutely reflecting the ststus of the notorious society we are in. Damn it!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Swapna
    I did not quite understand what role technology played here.Curiosity seemed to have taken bigger priority here. Have you not heard to teenagers carrying Ecstasy pills? I believe at that tender age they want to know everything, and explaining them whats right to do at that age and what not forms responsibility f teachers and parents. When the basic schooling itself is not doing a good job, there is no use blaming the so-very-volatile tender minds
  • Rucha Wankhede
    Rucha Wankhede
    The age is a precarious factor. They are hardly out of school, haven't grasped the full reality of the thing; and responsibility on their hands; you cant even blame it on their mind, which is barely into adolescence and is still developing. Many factors play role, parents, schooling and the general environment around, being the foremost. Not justifiable at all according to me. There's a way and time for everything and every experience. It should be kept that way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I,m a fifth semester student. i want to know somes seminar topics related to latest technologies in the automobile field.
hi.. my idea of my final project is a voice recognition. my problem is i dont know where to start. can you help me.. thanks..=)
Hey guys Techfest has launched it's website with their initiatives named prayaas and Nexus. Prayaas is the initiative taken to implement product in the field of medical ,energy and agriculture...
Hello everybody; Can anybody give me differences between SPI and I2C
How can I enable my blogreaders to subscribe to the feeds of my blog on blogger? How can I display the number of feed readers like the one in the...