What courses should you do for skill development in IT?

Done with ECE B.Tech. I'm looking to take a break for 6 months or so before leaping into the work front. That said, I don't want to sit idle. Are there any courses I can do for skill development? I've been told to hone Java. I haven't taken up any courses at all, save those I learnt in the coursework.

What are the short courses you'd suggest I do for increasing my skill set as an electronics engineer? Probably going to pursue my masters in computer engineering. Pretty broad, but electro-magnetics was a tough scrape, and I always was better at microprocessor programming than antenna design.

I'm basically starting out fresh, since I have no courses to my name. What do you think I should take up?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Robotics and 3D printing are the future growth areas. Both involve electronics. Have a look at these.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Robots on the line.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ugo nwoke submitted a new project: Aurtronic Transmission - Fuel economy upgrade to the Automatic and MAnual transmission You can't create or destroy Energy but you can convert the state...

Hi

I am Cem Can I study mechanical engineering Izmir Institute of Technology in Turkey. Educational language is 100 % English. I signed up mostly to get help mostly, but i...
I couldn't write down the loop closure equation, can somebody help on this please.
Working at Robogyan Technologies in educational robotics domain
Oppo, the Chinese electronics' manufacturer launched Find 7 in Beijing earlier in the day. The technology forums had seen a lot of build up prior to the launch, mostly surrounding...