What control engineer should to know

I search after information that can explain to me more about what a control engineer in robotics company should to know how to do in these areas:
1. Choose the right controler
2. Control methods and analysis
3. Write the code for all the robot include sensors, motors, drivers, hydraulic and pneumatics, data structure, operating system, signals, electronics circuit, communication or other
What more maybe need to know a good control engineer that work in robotics applications?
If you know about company that produce a controller and this company wrote a book \ booklet about how to wrote the code for the controller that they did so I will glad if you can wrote a link to this website also any other website that can be good for this information that I search

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have coded to convert the date format dd/mm/yyyy to ddmmyyyy in javascript but its not working . i have attached my snippet here, kindly tell me what mistake i...
let me introduce myself i am sudharsan from tamil nadu automobile engineer i came here to enlarge my contact in my four years of college life i learned after our...
Quote: ...this report - which was published by Deloitte and Oxford University - suggested that those carrying out low paid repetitive jobs were at greatest risk of being usurped by...
Power management at the higher power levels is receiving a lot of attention. Batteries for EVs and other applications, LED lighting and others are nearer the commercial market than thought...
A bunch of US and European agencies in association various security software firms have managed to put an end to an elusive botnet called Beebone that had infected thousands of...