• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    =! win:win situation.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    "Switching jobs" is the so called thing that hits my mind
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    This reminds me of a quote by warren buffet "Never test the depth of river with both feet"
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    setted a big goal trying to achieve!!! 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. All or Nothing
    3. Technically it is a ballistic trajectory. The portion of the parabola seen seems to indicate that the fish is going to miss the target.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Agreeing with A.V.Ramani here.

Sometimes, when you move out of the comfort zone for achieving bigger goals, the risk of falling deep down is huge. 😨

May be that's what makes it exciting for many.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "OUT OF A SMALL ENCLOSURE ONLY TO ENTER A BIGGER ENCLOSURE".

It would be worth it if only the fish was jumping in to a river or so.
  • nikunjgajjar
    nikunjgajjar
    I want to take part in debate.which topic.im new here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computers are excellent at most tasks but there is one such thing at which they are consistently beaten by humans, Pattern Recognition. But it seems our trump card to supremacy...
An XDA member 'riyono' ported Jolla launcher for Android 4.2+ devices from original source of an XDA member 'Arnob' who ported it for Android 4.3+ devices. I have tested it...
I accidentally got Admission in Aeronautics Engineering and studying fair enough to be in It. but still wish that if i would have been admitted to mechanical Engineering.
Have anyone know if there would be an engineering course that specially is for mechanical things like fasteners etc. ______________________________________ Suppliers And Manufacturer of Fasteners
Keeping in mind an ever-growing class of 'mileage-oriented' bike commuters, Honda had launched the 'Dream' series in the budget bikes segment by launching the 'Dream Yuga' in January 2012. After...