What can happen if Teleportation ever exist?

As all we know right from the invention wheels Man try to explore the world with his new inventions.It may be chariot,a car,airplane,ship but humans were always exploring and recent trends on comcepts of hyperloop shows the best technological innovations.Teleportation is a technique we all could have encountered during star trek serials or films.Teleportation is a technology where a physical distance is eliminated.First the subject to be transported is decoded or converted to to atomic size and travel to required place and then reconstruct to original subject.So the medium and phisical distance is eliminated.As we recently discussef hyperloop - a vacuum tube concept to reach
required destination in a quick time.If teleportation exists we can travel in no time to north to south and vice versa.So any CEans really believe Teleportation to become real?What can be the positives and negatives of teleportation in real world?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not a Mechanical/Automobile technical topic.
    Moved to chit-chat section.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would love if something like this is created 😀
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I recently saw where someone calculated the amount of information that would have to be transmitted to faithfully represent and reproduce a human body. They concluded that if you used up all the data transmission capability on earth it would still take a long time to teleport one person. I think they calculated it would take millions of years.

It's a cool concept. But if it were ever possible, it would be abused.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For other tutorials and index of tutorials in this series click here : Main Thread Now as we are aware of the common terminologies that are involved, lets get on...
Kaustubh KatdareSpend some time here and you will become familiar with this site quickly.hai sir...i am doing final year instrumentation and control engineering....can u give some ideas for my final...
Samsung unpacked is scheduled on September 4 in Berlin, but we've photos of the leaked Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch for the impatient ones. The nicest folks at VentureBeat got access...
Wishing you many happy returns of the day @anoopthefriend and @mayurpathak Have a blast, buddy. 😀
LG, the South Korean manufacturer, had got its tablet LG G Pad 8.3 under lot of anticipation and rumors. But without much adieu, ahead of the IFA 2013 Berlin launch,...