What are the rules for a training session to be called as Industrial Training?

What do we mean by an Industrial Training in the context of B.Tech curriculum in India? What are the guidelines for a training session to qualify as an Industrial Training as an essential part of B.Tech course of study? (Branch : Mechanical)

I have to go for a training program in the field of Mechatronics ,conducted by a private Non-Governmental Organisation. However , I want to know what are the rules and regulations as per All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) regarding Industrial Training programmes as a part of B.Tech degree course in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple announced watchOS 2 for its Apple Watch at the World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015. With watchOS 2, the Cupertino based electronics giant has addressed all aspects of the...
Apple is building a high-speed data network for faster content delivery, reports Bloomberg. The move could be Apple's answer to the growing competition from rivals like Amazon, Google and Microsoft...
My gov has started a competition for designing a mobile app for @PMOIndia, the winning team will be awarded a Sponsored trip (by Google India) to the Unites States of...
The wi-fi signal can do much more than Internet delivery and wireless content transfer. Prof. Yasamin Mostofi, from UCSB is aiming to replace roll calls forever with Wi-Fi signals. Mostofi...
LG has recently taken wraps off its 4K monitor, which it claims to be the fastest among its peers in the market today. This UHD monitor from the South Korean...