What are the gate preparatories to be done for electrical engineering?

As an iit aspirant for pg courses,iam deeply petrubed about my preparatory methods for it.any guidance for it would be grateful.please guide me about the various modes of its preparatory method and syllabus to be covered for it.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    < Thread moved to proper section >
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You can get the syllabus here --#-Link-Snipped-#

Preparation method- prepare well for 6 months. There are many coaching centers at Hyd I can suggest ACE best coaching center.
  • Gayathiri pillai
    Gayathiri pillai
    thank you😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There is a book by Arihant Publications, all the previous papers from 2000 to 2013, and there are 3 practise tests as well.

I guess this book helps in assessing ourselves. I have just got the book today.
  • Arp
    Arp
    hey.. for the electrical engineering GATE, i suggest you to prepare the core subjects and engineering mathematics very carefully. Get the questions and pattern idea from the previous year papers.
    I personally used the coaching centers provided previous year questionnaires because they usually provide detailed analysis with subject wise question details which is very helpful..

Dont have an idea about Arihant. Not used that one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At its seventh annual Visual Networking Index, Cisco suggested the possibility of a drastic increase in the global internet traffic. According to the company, a growth rate of 23 percent...
Intel recently announced their 4th-Generation Core Processor codenamed Haswell and PC makers are already making news about including them in their upcoming systems. Among them Asus has announced their next...
From today, June 3rd, Yahoo will get rid of its "Classic" Mail once and for all. In fact, beginning this week Yahoo! Mail will no longer support older versions. It's...
I just discovered a new word called "nomophobia" which means fear of not having a mobile phone. It's an abbreviation of 'No-Mobile Phone Phobia'. According to a study conducted by...
If you like soldering stuff but get annoyed by the fumes - here's a USB powered fume extractor. The device is very easy to power and uses the standard 5V...