What are the basic rules & thing for civil Engineering

Please give some instruction about civil engineering

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mohammad Elias
    Please give some instruction about civil engineering
    It's a strange request. We're not sure what you want apart from what's normally taught in Civil engineering classes at your college.
  • Mohammad Elias
    Mohammad Elias
    Actually I am admitted in civil engineering so I need some books name fro initiatory level.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the time when everything is becoming ‘smart’, fitness isn’t the one to be left behind. American sports and clothing company – Under Armour unveiled a pair of smart fitness...
In what could turn out to be a boon for developing country like India, where millions still don’t have access to proper sanitation facilities, scientists from Cranfield University, U.K have...
A leaked photograph hints of a standalone Facebook Messenger App for Mac. Facebook boasts of a stunning 800 Million monthly users of its Messenger mobile apps, and it went up...
Hello,I m a final year B.E.(IT) student,my query is that i got 85% in 10th,50% in 12th.after that on 10th base i took admission in diploma and completed diploma with...
Scientists from the ETH Zurich University have developed transparent electrodes , for use in touch screens which have the potential to revolutionize the 'touch' experience in contemporary electronic gadgets. These...