What are my chances in CAT 2009?

English-Scared
Hello people ,

we have started three different threads for all the three sections .
Please make the use of it and post your queries there .

This will be also useful more or less for all MBA entrance examinations.
Hi Guys ,

I got a call from Mumbai Buisness school ... I neglected the call ... got percentile in cat 2008 .. I have joined TIMe (may-nov(2009)) not sure how to prepare

I am ready to give 2 hrs a day for preparing for cat 2009 and 5-6 hrs on weekends

How to prepare ? did I make a wrong decision by neglecting MBS , which had great backround ...

how r my chances in cat 2009 ?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Re: Preparing for CAT 2009

Umshiva, what is your background, what is your percentile?

Guys, for english, I would suggest reading a lot, focus on your reading comprehension, start reading editorials ... not just reading, but understanding them ... do that on a regular basis.
  • umshiva
    umshiva
    Hi ,

I am a computer science engineer from SASTRA university - tamil nadu

I work @wipro bangalore

I did not prepare for last cat ..but attended it ... got a low percentile .. of 60

I got QA- 95 .. DI-40 ENGLISH-25

Is 6 months enough to prepare the DI and ENGLISH ... not remembering fundas abt maths now ...

WHats ur opinion ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Shiva: You can prepare well in 6 months , if you have time join any coaching institute offering coaching and if you can dedicate time for Preparation it should be enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

work done in case of a cyclic process is equal to algebraic sum of work done over each individual cycle For e.g. in Carnot cycle work done should be equal...
Alright I am going to start using a Pocket DVR Camera that I got a few years back once again. At the moment though the current batteries you get with...
Hi Guys, "This Thread is for Educational purpose only" (The examples given here are very basic... all websites are well protected from these types of simple SQL injection attacks 😉,...
Hi CEans, Nice to introduce you the DEFORM software, the advanced tool to simulate materials forming, machining, heat treating process. This introduction is written mainly based on the presentation on...
CEans, As CE gains popularity and our traffic surges, we become a favorite spot for the ad - spammers. Our moderator team works round the clock to keep CE clean...