WHAT ARE MEL FILTERS......

Hi,everyone..during the course of my project in speech recognition,i came across these MEL FILTERS and now i am in need of the details regarding them...can anyone here please help me..?

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Joy Gracia
    Hi,everyone..during the course of my project in speech recognition,i came across these MEL FILTERS and now i am in need of the details regarding them...can anyone here please help me..?
    Would you please be specific, what details you need.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    upload_2015-1-8_14-31-5

sir...i need to know the use of mel filters here and operation behind it...
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please refer to the article at #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope it will help my friend!
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Im not much knowledgible in Speech recognitin but hope these may helpful to you...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hey there are so many stuffs in internet, please reply in the same thread if you come to know concrete things.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Im not much knowledgible in Speech recognitin but hope these may helpful to you...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Koushal Patel
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hey there are so many stuffs in internet, please reply in the same thread if you come to know concrete things.
    found the practical cryptography link to be useful very clear explanation thanks a lot CEans

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just received a branded notepad at my desk. @Ankita Katdare got these awesome looking notepads made for us.
Apple Watch is expected to launch sometime in the month of March, reports 9to5Mac. Apple has not confirmed the launch date, but had promised 'early 2015' during the product launch....
In case anyone's looking for a job at Persistent Systems, take a note of the following mega walk-in drive being conducted by the company at Pune, Bangalore, Coching, Hyderabad, Kolkata...
Exploring volcanoes is a gargantuan, risky experiment that humans can't conduct without the help of robots. In come to the rescue the VolcanoBot designed and developed by NASA at its...
CrazyEngineers Hoodies were dispatched to CEans a few days back and they should've started reaching them today. If anyone has received it, please share a photo of you wearing it...