What are fellow CEans currently working on?

Let us share the work that we are currently working on- of course not something that is about to get published or something your company would not want you to share. I am always curious to know the research/innovation being held in the field of ME/AE and allied streams.

Also share if you are learning something beautiful (technically or otherwise). I would like to begin with my share: The last thing I worked on (before graduating my M.S. this May) was a semester long research on the extremely low temperature ignitability of different grades of Gasoline.

After 3 months of a job, I felt like reinforcing my mathematics. So I just ordered the bible of Calculus by Courant. Hope to gain newer insights. My professor once told me- "Real learning begins when you get those exams out of the way". Never heard truer words.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Only meant for mechanical engineers?
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Only meant for mechanical engineers?

#-Link-Snipped-# Of course not 😀 I did not know where else could I post such a thread, so did that in the ME sub-section. Of course, all latest research/learning/indulgences are welcome. After all, engineering these days isn't restricted purely to a single domain. Its all interlinked, for good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since I am on a different time zone than most other CEans, I would like to have a daily statistic of how many CEans are online at what time of...
Anybody here has any idea about the cyber security courses offered by the Institute of Information Security ( https://www.iisecurity.in/ ) (preferably the one in Mumbai), any experience or reviews maybe...
Karbonn unveiled its first Android One smartphone today at 3:30pm along with Micromax and Spice. The Karbonn Android One Sparkle V went on sale on Snapdeal for Rs. 6399. As...
Telecom operators are already pissed off at the many apps eating up their revenue, and now WhatsApp is further fueling their agony by introducing the new voice-calling feature for iPhone....
Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...