What’s the best way to improve the practical knowledge of engineering students?

If this is the status in the West, it is pathetic in India now.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    technical competitions and paper presentations provided me the exposure to realise how lost i was in outdated curriculum. Also and IIT tech fest showed me that only book knowledge and dreaming of idea is of no use and it requires me to go and try and "fail", until which i wont learn really anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Use of Caps lock, while using 1. Facebook chat ---- unleash the Fury 2. E mail -- preventing login since 1980 Sometimes I feel useless then I realise, I breathe...
Born in a middle class Bengali family, Roshni Mukherjee was always good at academics. A topper in school and a Science merit scholarship holder in college, Roshni completed her M.Sc...
The recent mad rush for Reliance Jio’s 4G service has had caused a bit of a row in the OnePlus forums. The team has been inundated with requests about VoLTE...
Swift Playgrounds, an application, recently launched by the Apple Inc., provides simple means to conquer the world of programming with your iPad. It introduces a platform whereby solving a set...
help me out with calculating shear force and bending moment of a cantilever beam at different loading conditions