We've tweaked a few things on CrazyEngineers

You might have already noticed that we've tweaked a few things on CrazyEngineers. The main changes are -
  • Main site font changed to 'Muli' : Let us know if it looks good on your screens. Screenshot would help. This is being conducted as an experiment and we may switch back to the original 'Verdana' if the tests reveal the font doesn't look good on all the screens.
  • We've cleaned up the front page of the community where the forum sections are listed.
  • 'New Posts' count now shows up on the front page as well.
  • The color of the big notices box has been changed to make it a bit easier on eyes.
We're working on few more things which will be rolled out pretty soon.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This font is not looking that good for the small size. So I would say 'Verdana' is better then 'Muli'.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    This font is not looking that good for the small size. So I would say 'Verdana' is better then 'Muli'.
    Could you please post a screenshot of any article or post?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Letters thin like me. No major issues. Did think that the site was looking better without noticing why.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the feedback. The font looks incredible on our systems but I acknowledge that it may not look the same on every machine. I'm curious to see how it all looks on Windows and uBuntu machines.

Can someone please post a screenshot of an article and let us know which OS+Browser combination you're using to access CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Decided to roll back the font to default Verdana; and it should look awesome on most of the screens.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    instead of going to inbox(clicking conversation) if chat option provided we can easily pass the message...For a group chat may be we can add the CEan in the conversation.its my opnion!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please anyone can help me about "importance of heat in civil engineering" ??
Microsoft has been on an acquisition spree ever since the beginning of 2015. In January, it acquired 'Equivio', the provider of machine learning technologies and another startup named 'Revolution Analytics'...
hey guys , I am Vidit , student of Computer Science , currently in 6th sem.. my GPA in BE is 6.6 and i have scored 80 % in X...
One of the best graphic designers of all time, Massimo Vignelli. Here is his interview. Check it out: https://www.fastcodesign.com/3044133...ic-design-legend-massimo-vignelli?partner=rss
Hello everyone, I would like to have some information regarding summer training programmes in Cse after 4th sem. Is it necessary? or should we focus on learning languages? And if...