We've crossed the Mach 13k barrier!

Hey CEans!

We've now amassed our 13,000[sup]th[/sup] member, CEan- brilliant007 ๐Ÿ˜Ž Welcome buddy!

Congrats to everyone! Lets break the next barrier in a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜

note: Mach 13 is 4,423,770 m/s ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    good
    @Ash: Going at this speed we may break the speed of light barrier soon
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    congratulations to all those who have contributed. Work has been hectic lately, so sorry for missing out on the activities on the forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, I must be 35,000 above ground level when this happened ๐Ÿ˜

Way to go guys ! Congratulations everyone!

Oh, btw, where's our 14,000 [sup]th[/sup] CEan? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    ThIS IS GR8! ...will have many more to unleash sortly...so all just put the crazy in you here as you had and see the miracle continue...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to choose capacitor and resistance values to implement in circuit this is very important can anybody tell me????
hey all.. im a student from india currently entering my final yr of engineering in instrumentation and control. Im interested in pursuing masters in aerospace engineering abroad.. i have a...
Starting this thread to share some funny messages errors/warnings, etc. Please contribute your experiences. Rule: You must provide the command / scenario when you experienced that error. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
hello friends, seeing the general opinion of ceans, i downloaded avast av. now a problem is found. whenever a file is created a hidden copy will be formed. eg:if seminar...
I'm not sure exactly how to interpret encoder data from a motor going into the PIC16F877. From the data sheet it looks like there is a channel A and B...