Well hello there...

Hi guys.... My name is Tomson.. A devil from God's own country..

I'm also a mechanical engineer, nerd, a pretty good driver(I'm being modest; I'm awesome ), an incurable bookworm, and a fitness freak....

And I luuuuurrv physics, philosophy, mythology, talking about scientific breakthroughs, cars, bikes, books, movies, sitcoms, computer games, wonderful food, and much, much more... Seriously, so many interests, it's a wonder I'm still sane...( or am I?)

And as for my life's ambition, that's easy... I want to be immortal... Not physically. That'd be quite boring, I imagine.. More like Einstein or Newton.. Perhaps Alexander the Great... Hmmm..

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Head to
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You might find some interesting discussion there.
  • Tomson Thomas
    Tomson Thomas
    Thanks man... Will do👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one, this is dheena from chennai. thinks about chennai flood and how we can safe people from flood in upcoming year
Genome editing, the type of genetic engineering process that involves synthetic modification of DNA has suffered from various technical issues - one of them being "off-target" editing errors. A team...
*Sorry for late response, I was travelling today so I was unable to do this. Hoping I am not the last person doing so. 😁 Name: Satyam Rai *Engineering Trade:...
Hi Kaustubh, i completed my b.tech in 2013 with 59% aggregate. I was not working in any company. now i'm looking to join in networking or linux administration course can...
What are the best possible internships available in India which gives research opportunity to the student,in undergraduate level? Generally from November most of the renowned institutes start posting openings for...