Welcome!

I welcome you to Crazy Engineers Forum. ๐Ÿ˜ . At CrazyEngineers, we intend to unite engineers from all over the world and provide them a common place for discussions, sharing views, generating ideas... whatever!

Sounds geeky? Don't worry we are pretty cool & friendly bunch here so chillax ๐Ÿ˜. Its your forum! Feel free to discuss stuff. But yes, you must register first.

Registration ( Its 100% free, and will be free eternally ๐Ÿ˜› )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Click on 'Register' link at the top. Fill out the form (pretty simple).

2. Fields marked with ' * ' are required for registration. Others are optional. Submit the information and you are done! It takes less than a minute to register!

3. Why are you still waiting? :roll: Go register! ๐Ÿ˜

HaPpy Posting ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hurraay !!

Guys! This is Unbelievable :shock:

We have more than 30 Crazy Engineers on the very first day ! That's really Crazy !! Hurraayyyyy!! ๐Ÿ˜

Target 100 doesn't look far ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K -
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Guys! This is Unbelievable :shock:

We have more than 30 Crazy Engineers on the very first day ! That's really Crazy !! Hurraayyyyy!! ๐Ÿ˜

Target 100 doesn't look far ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K -

Hey Big "k" update this thread...
    I guess we should set a target of 1000 now.....because if i will say target is 500 now....someone will again say me ...update this..JJ
    Audios....
    Make this crazy world alive.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

--Crazy
  • ionut20
    ionut20
    Happy to be with you guys!
  • haiabeon
    haiabeon
    The_Big_K
    I welcome you to Crazy Engineers Forum. ๐Ÿ˜ . At CrazyEngineers, we intend to unite engineers from all over the world and provide them a common place for discussions, sharing views, generating ideas... whatever!

Sounds geeky? Don't worry we are pretty cool & friendly bunch here so chillax ๐Ÿ˜. Its your forum! Feel free to discuss stuff. But yes, you must register first.

Registration ( Its 100% free, and will be free eternally ๐Ÿ˜› )
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Click on 'Register' link at the top. Fill out the form (pretty simple).

2. Fields marked with ' * ' are required for registration. Others are optional. Submit the infhow i post forums ormation and you are done! It takes less than ahow i post forums i seemed only reply options in ce,send me a message how will do it minute to register!

3. Why are you still waiting? :roll: Go register! ๐Ÿ˜

HaPpy Posting ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • haiabeon
    haiabeon
    how i post forums i seemed only reply options in ce,send me a message how will do it
  • gohm
    gohm
    You would need to say "welcome into" or isolate it as a fragment as in: "welcome, come in..." otherwise "welcome to". Although that technically denotes the addressed has traveled adn that can be debated to infinity if that applies to a virtual situation like the internet.
  • James23
    James23
    Hey guys.Nice to hear that you lead or organise this forum in order for engineers students to be united and work as one and as a team.One thing I noticed is that you provide place to gather all engineers in a place where can they mingle!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • P Santhosh Kumar
    P Santhosh Kumar
    hi guys... i'm new to this forum. could anyone tell how can i use forum with more effective
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Santhosh.

First let me welcome you to the CE family. :welcome:

You can post your engineering related queries in this forum and all our friends will try to help you out and vice cersa.
    In this way we can all increase our knoledge.

Also you can take part in debate discussion, puzzle solving etc. In short study with fun. ๐Ÿ˜
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    this is the oldest post I guess, at least what I have seen so far.
    a great journey so far for CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Bizlibati
    Bizlibati
    i a new comer to this forum. I want to be an effective member of this forum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bizlibati
    i a new comer to this forum. I want to be an effective member of this forum.
    Welcome to CE Bizlibati,
    You can start a new thread in Introduction Section where you can tell us more about yourself and how you come to know about CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Introduce Yourself! Guys! Let's introduce ourselves and get to know each other better. Here comes my introduction - ๐Ÿ˜ Who Am I:- The Big K Occupation:- CE - Administration. I'm...
Friends! Ever since its inception on 26th November 2005, CrazyEngineers forum has been growing steadily. We have joined hands with engineers from various backgrounds, countries, languages, cultures and streams and...
I'm into Guitaring! :wink: Once upon a time, while I was hooked to some stupid program on TV, a Guitarist showed up on screen. He played some fantastic guitar tunes...
Lets start a thread for hollywood movies... ๐Ÿ˜
I've seen this on damn so many forums! Let's start it here too ๐Ÿ˜ Last person to reply this thread wins. So I'm the winner right now :dance: rick