Welcome CEan - Shashank Moghe To Mod Squad

CEan- #-Link-Snipped-# is joining CrazyEngineers Mod Squad. Shashank joins us from the United States and will guard CE during off-hours.

Welcome to CE Moderators Team, Shashank. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    congratulations sir.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to the Mod Squad, Shashank. It's great to have you here with us.
    As per the IST schedule, the nights will no longer have any spam.
    "The night is dark and full of terrors...but the fire burns them all away."
    All the best with the new position! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to MODs #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I'm new to Crazy Engineers and the very reason why I'm here is the dilemma I'm in. I'm final year Electronics Engineering student and it is my last...
My self Vinod Kumar Rana, I'm Mechanical Engineering Student in AKTU (UPTU) Lucknow (U.P) of R.D Foundations Group of Instutions Ghaziabad. I'm very Much Enthusiastic about automobile technologies & latest...
A team led by Prof. Hanchen Huang of Northeastern University has discovered a new way to merge metals at room temperature, without heat by developing a new material called 'MesoGlue'....
A research group comprising, chemical engineers from Stanford University has developed a Lithium-ion battery, that automatically shuts down before overheating, and starts charging once the temperature falls. Most Gizmos use...
The husband-wife duo Nisha and Mithun Chandra started Duffl (previously Tete-a-Rent) As India's first, curated peer to peer fashion re-sale platform in October 2014. Over the past year, Duffl has...