Weirdest Intro

Greetings to everyone,
I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh, currently pursuing B.tech in CSE from HPTU. I am keenly interested in Computers and Music. Writing, chatting(not on fb), singing and playing cricket or soccer are my ususal hobbies. I love travelling long and unending journeys and many more technical and non-technical terms can be included in my "THE LIST".
I want to explore the world and be updated to tech-terms that's why I joined CE.com and obviously the project ideas on the forums made me join this community. Feeling very nice to be a member of this community that too in free. They say," THE THING WHICH IS FREE IS FULL OF LEISURE AND FUN".
Let's see.
The things which I love about Innovative technology, I have explained in my personal info.
Thank you all.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    welcome to CE😀
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    welcome to CE😀
  • gbit
    gbit
    Welcome Sumit.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is good to have you here with us. Feel free to express your thoughts in elaborate manner on existing discussions and be motivated enough to start new ones.
    We hope you have a good time here. Welcome aboard!
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    Thank u for the welcome.... And surely i shall participate in every topic i'll have knowledge of...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the PC users have windows installed. Actually it doesn't matter in this case. I just want to know that how the User account passwords work in windows? Where...
Intex, the Indian smartphone manufacturer is eyeing the low-key domestic market. The company officially launched two budget phones Cloud X1+ and Cloud Y11. According to the mobile business head at...
A comparative study of web cost estimation model for hypermedia applications A Comparison Study between Bees Algorithm and Ant Algorithm A new wireless communication technology A Probabilistic Approach to Micro...
I need top speed of vehicles is 60-80 km/h and persons sitting in vehicles is 6 persons . For that i need formula for how much watts of motor i...
With a mission to "remove the language barrier in text communication", Reverie Language Technologies was started by Arvind Pani and his friends - S. K. Mohanty and Vivekananda Pani. Reverie...