weight calculation mechanism in lifts

Sir i wanna know about the weight mechanism used in lift. how its sensors work when lift is overloaded............

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are many kinds of load sensors used to measure the elevator load and control the motors/ alarms. These are usually fixed below the floor of thee cab.
  • vaibhav lambat
    vaibhav lambat
    TanQ Sir...
    can i know its exact sensor name and its working ?
    please guide me sir i need it in my project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are a large number of vendors of these sensors. Care must be exercised in choosing a sensor. Going by cost alone may not be a good solution. Depending on the design more than one sensor may have to be used.
    Please see if any of these give you the info that you are looking for:
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. EMCO Elevator Motors Load Weighing Controls
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. Buy Wholesale elevator load sensors For Elevator Doors And Mechanics - Alibaba.com

Note: Though I have used load cells for other purposes in some equipments, I have no knowledge of the ones in the links given here. The sources may have to be studied carefully for suitability for the intended purpose.
  • vaibhav lambat
    vaibhav lambat
    Tan Q Sir
    i will try to keep all this points suggested by you in my mind while working on my project . 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Data mining has become a hot research domain in recent years as it is being used in almost all applications. There are many algorithms under...
Project Abstract / Summary : MODIFICATIONS FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF VORTEX TUBE Vortex tube is a simple energy separating device which is compact and simple to produce...
Last year, NASA had announced its proposal to develop a conceptual design of a possible submersible autonomous vehicle (submarine) for performing autonomous detailed scientific investigations of the liquid methane/ethane seas...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our plan is to make a fighter jet which would have 2 special uses. They are:- • Fast means of transport for military purpose. •...
Digital Locker is one of the key initiatives under the Digital India Programme. A beta version (https://digitallocker.gov.in) of the same has been released on 10th Feb. 2015, by Department of...