Website restriction

I regularly access one website for my mobile applications
and ringtones,
This site was accessing till 2 months before. But suddenly for the past two months im not able access this website. If i access this site in other ISPs ( like airtel broadband or my office internet
) im able to access
Is anyone facing this problem? If someone have solution pls let me know

Thanks in advance
Balu

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I supposed the ISP had blocked it 😛

You can use an online proxy server to access the website, if you are desperate. Though, I never recommend using it.
  • balumankala
    balumankala
    Thanks for ur reply Ash. Could you please help me out how to use an online proxy server.
    And also please let me know why it is unsafe to use an online proxy server.

thanks in advance
    Balu

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing a Wireless ECG. I get the ECG signal and I transmit it via FM. Once I input the ecg signal to the FM transmitter input the CRO...
Hi to all,I'VE completed B.E in Instrumentation Technology.Presently i am working in a company related to oil and gas.I wanted to persue M.tec in Instrumentation.Could u please suggest a Institutions...
hello friends!! i just wanna do a mini project on electronic stethescope.but most of them told me that there is no element to sense such a feeble sound.is it possible...
hello guys ,i need a project based on microprocessors .
LET YOUR HEART BE IN PEACE Can you suggest me with simple and portable device that helps me to convert 12v DC to 12v AC.???? Eagerly awaiting for your reply.............