Website For Downloading Songs

I want to download audio for old songs of kishore kumar, RD Burman, S.D Burman etc. Please suggest me a website.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't think you can find LEGAL free download of all songs. You can choose iTunes for affordable purchase .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I got my collection downloaded from Flipkart; during their free download offer. Since then we've been relying on Gaana.com for all the songs. It works two ways -

1. You don't have to save your entire collection your machine.
    2. You have a wide choice of songs.

Only drawback - you can't pick up the songs you want when you are dependent on mobile.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    HACK: If you have Internet download manager you can download all songs from Gaana.com 😉.
    The moment you hit play a addon of IDM will popup, just click and download. I guess best clarity on Gaana.com is 128kbps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nothing comes closer to the feeling of happiness and excitement when your Internet connection works at the speeds your ISP promised. We all absolutely love ultra-high speed Internet and we'll...
Looks like the Moto T team did not test the Android 4.4 firmware before releasing it to the masses. A lot of people are reporting problems with their Moto G...
can anyone clear my doubt. will the data deduplication affect cloud data availability?? cloud service providers to manage their storage they are looking for deduplicating their similar content. if they...
Hello,could you suggest any project ideas I can take under network security as a 3rd year IT student ?
I bought Asus DSL N10E, Wireless Router. I have set up it with NO security. Can anyone teach me how to secure it with password (WPA/WPA2 , WPE, whatever!) ?...