Webinar on MPLS/VPLS trends

OK! All the TELECOM enthusiats
check this out
The webinar is about trends and traffic management using MPLS( multi protocol lable switches) and how they are being used to cater to wider base customers

Unavailable

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome, nice find durga. Carrier Ethernet rocks 😀

.. though its interesting to see AT&T being invited to speak for Juniper sponsored event. I wonder if Cisco would hold something similar?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I did not come across CISCO Vedios till now 😔 though I could get hands on few very awesome CISCO geek blogs. they have free lectures there, but nothing more.

Whenever I listen about CISCO, I am left wondering why dont any one speak about NORTEL/ NOKIA :-| .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You can check out Cisco videos at their website, but are mostly promoting their products.. and lack actual webinars. Kind of ironic, since they have some sophisticated video communication products in their line up 😉

In the carrier service (and likely also enterprise) markets, only Cisco and Juniper dominate. Nortel is a sort of niche company in comparison. Nokia-Siemens's interests in them are probably telecom based rather than IP based.. though, the two will eventually converge I suppose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to hear some idea. Now I'm running a AD7808 - Octal 10-Bit serial DAC. It have pins AVDD, AGND, DVDD, DGND, CLKIN, SDIN and FSIN. Interfacing to PIC16F877A...
Hello Guys, I am a complete noob in this field but I got a lot fascinated as I came across it over the net. So basically to get started I...
hi i am final year student of electronics so, give me suggestion for project.
How an 3 phase alternator is used as a starting device for starting of a Gas turbine generator set using static frequency converter.
hi this s vinora from chenai india hope this forum should be productive