WEb development

Hello
I am new in this community.
I want to learn web designing. How can i learn Adobe photo shop, Dream weaver, html/php, and flash by video tutorials for free.

Plz help me and if u know then tell me the site or url where i can find these tutorials. i am thankful to you for this kindness.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you searched for the tutorials online on youtube? You'll find several great tutorials.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    honeyclarck
    Hello
    I want to learn web designing. How can i learn Adobe photo shop, Dream weaver, html/php, and flash by video tutorials for free.

Plz help me and if u know then tell me the site or url where i can find these tutorials. i am thankful to you for this kindness.
    YouTube is the best source at hand.
    There are several links to good YouTube tutorials that you will find in the forum, just do a search in the forum.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    honeyclarck
    Hello

Learn one at a time is what I would like to add to above two posts.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    1. First start with Photoshop. photoshop video tutorials - Google Search is the secret place for learning Photoshop, with various video tutorials.
    2. Next thing is, after designing a page or some sort, go ahead with Design a Website In Photoshop Article - Part 1.
    3. Once that is over, you can head to the HTML Tutorial, where you get to know all about HTML and Web Design.
    4. To make yourself updated and upgraded, check out the CSS Tutorial too!
    These are the best and simple steps to create your own website... 😀 Hope this helps...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    honeyclarck
    Hello

"Practice makes man perfect".

Just try to spend some time on each of the tool with your basic knowledge and create new things. If you get any doubt google it. This way you can become master.
  • Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    Visit this channel

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Suhel143
    Visit this channel

Can't understand coz I don't understand Hindi.
  • dmankit
    dmankit
    Hello
    There are no. of sites are available which provides free video tutorials. Also, YouTube is the best way to learn from a free video tutorial. You can learn from there.
    Thanks
  • Dhana lakshmi
    Dhana lakshmi
    W3school is a great platform for learning.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was on a very short, unplanned trip to Gurgaon & Delhi. It was my first trip to the Capital of India and I had a chance to visit the...
hi guys.am final year student of telecomm engineering.doing project on voice reocoginition.guys i have been stucked in a problem 😔..i want to turn on the led using easy vr module...
I had written this essay on Life in my 8th grade. So read this from the eyes of a teenager. Excuse the punctuation and the English here and there. 😛...
Hello everybody, i'm facing problem while installing IIS(Internet information Server) on Windows XP SP3, the error message is "setup was unable to open information file ims.inf Contact your system administrator....
Name: Pranav *Engineering Trade: Comp Sci Location: Thane , Maharashtra *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: reading *Aim in life: To keep learning new stuff everyday about many subjects in general...