Web cam driver problem

hi i m using 5mega piexel quantum web cam my web driver has been broken .now i face problem what i do.
😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: computer

Wouldn't it be nice if you just remove the software and install it again?
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    i cant found software.
  • joe3204
    joe3204
    which os do you use? if you use windows, try Windows Driver Download and Update | DriverGuide
    if you use linux try a "cheese" its a good program
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    i m using xp pack 2.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saw a lot of posts in the books section. Heartening to see that in this technical world people are still found of reading. I am a voracious reader. A book...
Are there any fans of old classic movies(any language) here. I am a big fan and would love to hear from others who share the same interest. Keep Posting 😁
Hi Guys, I thought you may be interested in learning about forex trading... Forex Trading eBook Titles: - Forex for n00bs - Forex Trading Basics - Advanced Forex Trading Ideas...
i have to design a 2 stage reduction gearbox. helical gear to be used in the first stage and spur to be used in the second stage.... i need names...
hi, im an electronics and communication engineer...i have completed my graduation and due to my low percent (lower a bit than 60)..i do not compete through campus...now i need sm...