Web Based Graphical Password Authentication System

any idea abt this????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    HERAMB PAWAR
    any idea abt this????
    What information do you need about this project? Please be elaborate in asking questions. Do not use sms language on the forum.
  • Jayesh001
    Jayesh001
    idea means what???.. web based graphical password authentication system..
    its like facial detection system,which authenticate user by studying facial parameters.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    steganography?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    HERAMB PAWAR
    any idea abt this????
    Graphical password would mean putting an image instead of characters as password for
    Authentication. As said above, steganography could be used to hide special codes in the image used for authentication.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i personally do favour of windows 7,because after introducing of windows 8 all things becomes messy its ok for mobile version but not for lappy and pc,although they removed the...
Hello CEans! Myself I am Arunkumar, Currently working as a Sr. Quality engineer in FTD India Pvt. Ltd since 5 years. I have completed my graduation from Computer Science Engineering...
What is the exact definition of Definition of Wetted Wall Column in Mass transfer. Can anyone tell the uses of this equipment in lab ?
I am Ankush Sharma, working in IT filed. I joined this website by the domain name. Domain name appears the freshness, madness in invention and creativity. Getting knowledge from different-...
So, part of being a project lead is getting new and exciting talent on board. Part of bootstrapping means I can't pay as much as the well funded companies out...