We Steal Secrets Official Trailer [Watch Here]

I have been waiting for this one for a long time. The story of Bradley Manning and Julian Assange. Can it be more orgasmic?!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is great! 😀 The details of the creation of Julian Assange's controversial website, which facilitated the largest security breach in U.S. history and the enigmatic Assange's rise and fall in parallel with that of Pfc. Bradley Manning, the brilliant, troubled young soldier who downloaded hundreds of thousands of documents from classified U.S. military and diplomatic servers - is going to be epic.

But I have heard controversies about this movie. The allegations made and claims held by the film, by a vast majority, are unjust and unsupported by facts and evidence, they say. The film misleads and warps the truth about Wikileaks.

This is like a story about a story. Is it fiction or non-fiction - you have to opine!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yeah, I also read about the controversies. Looks like it's not only the bollywood, that likes masala!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember that I got my first mobile back in 2nd year of my college days. My younger cousins got it when he passed out of their high schools. Next...
You know what? Google's 1Gbps optic fiber network is a thing of the past already. What's cool is 100Gbps Internet. Japan and European Union have embarked on a series of...
Many of my friends are businessman and somehow believes that Credit Card are so much of a danger to the society. They or their dad's believe that credit cards calls...
Well for any miracle to happen with processing speed or memory or pixel We need to replace the current technology completely And what exactly is current technology It is CMOS...
A pick up that has great potential Not in India But in countries around the world This new beast of a car from Callaway is truly a wonder when we...