We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 birds. The prizelist for birds is as follows

We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 birds. The prizelist for birds is as follow:
1) 1 parrot = 5 rs
2) 1 craw = 1 rs
3) 20 sparrows = 1 rs
But you have to follow these conditions
-> you have to spent all 100 rs.
-> you have to buy exact 100 birds
-> you have to buy all three birds. That mean you cant buy any specific kind of bird. So you must have all three kind of bird when you finish the buying!!!!
Lets hit it CEans!!!!

Replies

• nirali vora
    nirali vora
    We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 birds. The prizelist for birds is as follow:
    1) 1 HEN = 5 rs
    2) 1 craw = 1 rs
    3) 40 sparrows = 1 rs
    But you have to follow these conditions
    -> you have to spent all 100 rs.
    -> you have to buy exact 100 birds
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has already been solved: A very good puzzle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone! 😀 I'm here again with another question. 😛 How to be a QA Analyst/Engineer? I mean having knowledge in Manual and/or Automation testing domain will work or I...
In which IIts can we pursue m.tech in Control or Instrumentation?
i am in need of ieee paper for solar based electric fence... pls send me the link.... or give me some ideas about those project
Apple has announced the official price of its latest flagship phones in India. The price range starts at Rs. 62K for the base model of iPhone 6S (16GB) while the...
i am a final year b.tech student my 10th marks is 70% and in grades is 65% still 2 sem left but my marks in 12th is 53% will i...