Wavelets in Matlab

hii

Can anyone tell me how to periodically extend an image by half the no. of filter coefficients used by the wavelet in Matlab?I am using a 'db4' wavelet.Is there an inbuilt function in the wavelet toolbox?Also can i use the exppdf() function for creating an exponential density function?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am going to make a project for my final year IT engg. I have selected web tech as my area. I have an idea in mind u...
All Crazy Engineers, Before you read the following post, visit following link - An Engineering Mind I got in touch with the engineering mind team and they told us they...
CEans, Those of you who have always had that kick-butt idea in your mind but did not know where to present it; here's your golden opportunity - Visit: Home -...
Hi CEans, How you doing? I am working for an MNC. I am very much pleased to join this site, like all the forums here; I specially appreciate the complete...
Given a two jars of 9 litre and 7 litre, how will you measure 3 litres? Assume that ample water is available. 😎 Write answer in steps like this--> 0...