Waterlogue App Lets You Convert Your Photographs Into Paintings

Even though we all have used a lot of photo-filter apps, not all of us have liked them. It seems like a new app on iOS has arrived to change that. Called 'Waterlogue', the new app for iPhone or iPad helps you convert your pictures into good-looking watercolor images. The difference between other apps that serve the same purpose and Waterlogue is that, this one tries to capture the essence of your photos and presents them in brilliant, liquid color. Developed by John Balestrieri and Robert Clair and published by Tinrocket, LLC, Waterlogue app features 12 12 pre-set styles that let you customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.

Other prominent features in the Waterlogue app include - exporting images at high resolution, adjusting borders, lightness, and detail etc. Most of the reviews received on AppStore look positive and the reviewers have given the app a 5-star rating saying that, they have been astounded with the app's results on their photographs. A lot of people seem to enjoy the work of John Balestrieri, who is a creator of popular photo apps on iOS (Percolator and Popsicolor) as well as Robet Clair who is a physicist and author of Learning Objective‑C 2.0. The idea behind Waterlogue struck the two gentlemen as they wanted non-artists to be able to see the world as an artist might. What a wonderful thought.

waterlogue-app

With over 200,000+ Waterlogue users, the app seems to be topping popularity charts already. The app is available on #-Link-Snipped-#. Are you a frequent user of photo editing software and apps? What do you think about the Waterlogue app? We want to hear everything. Shoot in the comments.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I've tried and failed to do this on any mobile editor that I've used so far. Hope this comes for Android. Sounds good! 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. Most of the filters available on the Android apps make the picture look all smudgy and unreal. Waiting to give this one a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Raj Sarkar submitted a new project: LUPO (Smart Tags) - Lupo helps to FIND, SECURE & CONTROL all Bluetooth devices with a single keychain device Lupo is the world's first...
The internet is flooded with iPhone 6 concept videos, but a recent good news has come up for all iPhone fans as another, somewhat acceptable video has arrived. A British...
Apple has now released a major update for the iPhone and the iPad. iOS 7.1 is released almost six months after Apple launched the redesigned iOS 7. This version will...
I am a 3rd yr student.i like to prepare for gate 2015 to get into public sector unit..but I didn't touch anything preparation for gate...solidly I have 1 year..i am...
Idea, the leading cellular service provider in India, has launched two new smartphones for the consumers in the country - Idea Ultra II and Idea !d 1000. The two smartphones...