Water illusions...AMAZING video

See what water can do,
DO you have any explanation for any of the eight trick.

Lets test our engineering knowledge.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    All can be explained with basic Physics. To long winded for a post.
    For example the bending of light in a water jet is an example of fiberoptics so common in computers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    All can be explained with basic Physics. To long winded for a post.
    I've tried a few of them at home when I was a kid; but the last one - pouring water on ice doesn't work. Don't know why.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The ice should be well below freezing point and the water near freezing point. The sensible heat (deficit) in the ice will supply the latent heat (removal) to freeze the water.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a newbie question: Now if you are seated on some chair or seat, for a considerable period of time, then the surface on which you were seated, turns out...
Those of us who can't afford iDevices and have no special liking for Android, Blackberry and Windows will soon be able to get an alternative from Samsung. The South Korean...
Google’s Chrome OS team took to Google+ to unveil their new device that helps measure responsiveness of laptop touchpads. The device titled Quickstep has been developed to help Chromebook manufactures...
sir,i want to know to get summer training program in Tata Motors what are the procedures.?
QueryHome is a Bangalore based question - answer platform that provides apt answers and solutions to technical questions and problems of the users. QueryHome was started by Salil Agarwal and...