Watched Thread feature on CE!

Hai folks,

I was wondering how to stay connected to my personal favorite threads on CE. Then #-Link-Snipped-# showed the watch thread feature to me. It works easily. And I've put up some screen shots here so that you can see how convenient it is.

Screenshot from 2012-07-09 21:56:26

Notice the watch this thread option on the above screenshot. It acts similar to the Highlight option given on Facebook.

Screenshot from 2012-07-09 21:52:42
Now notice the drop-down menu to which the cursor on the above image points to. From that menu, you can enable or disable email notifications and also select if you want to watch or unwatch a thread.

Screenshot from 2012-07-09 21:52:29

You can see all your Watched Threads stored in a particular page as shown above.

Screenshot from 2012-07-09 21:52:10

You will also get to see your unread watched threads as shown above.

This has in turn simplified my search on CE. Hope this comes to use to you too.

๐Ÿ˜€
Anoop

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    There is a similar link by #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great! That was really quick, #-Link-Snipped-#. Very nice and simple tutorial! ๐Ÿ‘

I'm sure our members will find this useful. Moving this thread to site related questions and answers section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for sharing this. I actively use watched threads option and have been able to keep a track of things using it efficiently than before.

I also recommend that all CEans should go here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and tick all the options necessary. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Yup, I was free. ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# : It's a lot cooler to use CE now.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Boy, I miss Ubuntu! I need to get back to it! ๐Ÿ˜˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

its my idea...and its just a thought stroked when i saw discovery channel.. my idea is to have an universal emergency alarm to that automobile in which the brake failures....
Eric Jackson, Who is an analyst and hedge fund manager, has proclaimed the demise of Facebook in next 5 years.They planned to discover, how the 3rd generation of the web,which...
This poll is interesting and is based on the rumor that Facebook may launch a job board. I want you to be very frank in expressing your opinion and voting...
Now, there's a different breed of people who've been forced into entrepreneurship - either because of the situation where you couldn't get a job and doing something on your own...
I am ECE 2012 batch pass out and very much confused to choose the job and as all are suggesting to go for Java and join software field I dont...