Watch This - Prabakaran Murugaiah [TechFetch.com Founder] Talk At TEDxChennai

It is one of the most popular videos around the web right now. Prabakaran Murugaiah, Founder & CEO of TechFetch.com is sharing the highlights of his journey from "Ambasamudram to America". An inspiring story of how "Passion, Persistence and Patience" transformed him from a village kid to a successful technology entrepreneur. He started off with the words in his native language Tamil, telling the people of Chennai, nothing is as good as getting back to his place and talking to his natives.

It is one good talk that you shouldn't risk missing! Let me know what you felt after watching it in replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's common for Governments to try and keep a check on what the people say about them, about their policies through various media. While freedom of speech is one of...
Die-hard gaming console fans get furious at the thought of gaming consoles dying and being replaced by equally or much more powerful mobile gaming devices. I personally love Gaming Consoles...
i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
Anonymous has hacked IT minister Kapil Sibal's website. The photo uploaded on his website, kapilsibalmp.com shows him playing KBC and answering the question "Which of the following is harmful to...
Sirs and madams, i'm an engineering student from the philippines and i'm a bit confused on what would be the perfect topic/prototype/project/thesis for my final year. Can anyone help me?...