Watch this basketball team learn a cruel lesson about life, middle school

Murphy's Law operating with a vengeance. This Trishanku situation is pure hell for the men in black.
(From Washington Post)

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Ramani Sir, whenever you want to share a video, we recommend that you copy the YouTube URL and paste it here. (The way I just edited your post). This way members don't have to navigate away to other sites and discussion can happen immediately.

Coming back to the video:
    Murphy's Law: If anything can go wrong it will go wrong. 😁 ☕
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Ramani Sir, whenever you want to share a video, we recommend that you copy the YouTube URL and paste it here. (The way I just edited your post).
    😁 ☕
    Thanks AK. I do that normally. In this case I thought that the comments may be of interest as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(From CNN) https://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/22/travel/aviation-in-2015/index.html
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT An increased micro pores in the activated carbon leads to improved absorption of Low frequency noise(less than 250 Hz). Therefore activated carbon is made...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project will comprise of a renewable energy source which is controlled by TI msp430 controller by closed loop system. This renewable energy source will...
Oliveboard is a new e-learning company founded by Abhishek Patil and Satish Kumar in the year 2012. Oliveboard provides online preparation for students preparing for various competitive exams such as...
Earlier this month, iBall officially listed the Slide Brace X1 and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has added another tablet to its Slide-series by listing a new tablet- iBall Slide...