WAP in C

5) write a program to print a histogram of fibonaci series of n item i.e if input is 7
then output will be
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13

pliz solve it, if any 1 is here. i kno the algorithm bt its difficult to impliment 😔

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Vidisha Singh
    5) write a program to print a histogram of fibonaci series of n item i.e if input is 7
    then output will be
    1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13

pliz solve it, if any 1 is here. i kno the algorithm bt its difficult to impliment 😔
    Hello Vidhisha,
    The first program is called as printing the Fibonacci series for first n terms.
    The second is very famous, loop pattern printing.

I suggest you to refer the tutorials here on this forum,
    Beginners Tutorial : The C-language.

In case if you are stuck, please share your work and we would be glad to hlp you complete it.
    Take care,
    SC
  • avii
    avii
    what have you tried so far? post some code
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Please remember, People are not here to do your homework.

Best advice is, show us what you have done so far, or at least what you have tried, this way you'll learn more & solve your problem too.

Doesn't matter that if your program is not working, but at least show what you have tried yourself.
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Hi Vidisha...
    I am here giving you just the main program part. Rest of the program and all has to be done by yourself.
    The keywords which I am using here is related to C++.

variable 'f' is an array of N elements, where N is the number inputted by the user.

cout<<"The fibonocci series is : ");
    for (i=1;i<=N;i++)
    {
    f(i)=1;
    if (i>2)
    f(i)=f(i-1)+f(i-2);
    cout<<"\t"< }
    for i=1;N<=N;i++
    {
    for j=1;j<=f(i);j++
    cout<<"*";
    cout<<"\n";
    }

Actually the above given program is the logic. I have tried it in MATLAB programming and it is working. So I think it should work with this logic in C++. (Actually I have used C++ 6 years before. so I have some doubt in the syntax.) For reference I am giving below the actual program that I have done in MATLAB.

clear all
    clc
    N=input('Please enter the no.of number in the series : ');
    f=zeros(1,N);
    disp('The fibonocci series is : ');
    for i=1:1:N
    f(i)=1;
    if i>2
    f(i)=f(i-1)+f(i-2);
    end
    end
    disp(f);
    for j=1:f(i)
    fprintf('%s','*');
    end
    fprintf('\n');
    end

Hope this will surely Help You.....
  • avii
    avii
    ^somebody please remove this. this will encourage more noobie behaviour
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeshukb09
    Hi Vidisha...
    I am here giving you just the main program part. Rest of the program and all has to be done by yourself.
    The keywords which I am using here is related to C++.

variable 'f' is an array of N elements, where N is the number inputted by the user.

cout<<"The fibonocci series is : ");
    for (i=1;i<=N;i++)
    {
    f(i)=1;
    if (i>2)
    f(i)=f(i-1)+f(i-2);
    cout<<"\t"< }
    for i=1;N<=N;i++
    {
    for j=1;j<=f(i);j++
    cout<<"*";
    cout<<"\n";
    }

Actually the above given program is the logic. I have tried it in MATLAB programming and it is working. So I think it should work with this logic in C++. (Actually I have used C++ 6 years before. so I have some doubt in the syntax.) For reference I am giving below the actual program that I have done in MATLAB.

clear all
    clc
    N=input('Please enter the no.of number in the series : ');
    f=zeros(1,N);
    disp('The fibonocci series is : ');
    f(i)=1;
    if i>2
    f(i)=f(i-1)+f(i-2);
    end
    end
    disp(f);
    for j=1:f(i)
    fprintf('%s','*');
    end
    fprintf('\n');
    end

Hope this will surely Help You.....
    Well done making the above 3 guys look idiot. You're the king man. That was such a tough one to solve. How could you even do it? 👀😲
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    First let people show their own code. That way they'll learn even more. If they simply ask without trying, and you provide them with answers, they'll learn nothing, they'll simply have a mentality set that I'll just ask other people to do my homework.

You are thinking to help people here, and I really appreciate it. However, UN-intentionally you are doing more harm to them. Hope you understand, what we are actually trying to imply here. 😀
  • avii
    avii
    [Prototype]
    Well done making the above 3 guys look idiot. You're the king man. That was such a tough one to solve. How could you even do it? 👀😲
    Must some super haxx0r. may be Ankit Fadia.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just want to ask that when during os booting process only page files are made in the hard disk of the programs present,then if the virtual memory is made...
Quote: It's been part of humanity's hygiene regimen for more than 4,000 years, but have you ever stopped to think what's actually in the stuff you're smearing across your teeth?...
OPPO Mobile India is here with the new iteration of their old smartphone by launching the OPPO Neo 3, a Dual SIM Android phone that's priced at Rs. 10,990. The...
Every party big or small requires music and if your budget is low, hiring a DJ to play the music isn’t an option. Keeping the budget conscious public in mind,...
XOLO India has come up with a new Android phone called the 'XOLO Play 8X-1100', the latest addition in the company's Play-series of smartphones targeted at gaming enthusiasts. Joining the...