Wanted

Anyone has seen the new movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman? I did and I liked it. Its full of slam bang action with some amazing stunts and unbelievable stuff. ๐Ÿ˜

Any reviews?

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Watch "Shutter"...it will simply take your breath away๐Ÿ˜’
    mayurpathak
    Anyone has seen the new movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman? I did and I liked it. Its full of slam bang action with some amazing stunts and unbelievable stuff. ๐Ÿ˜

Any reviews?
  • mohammedshakeel
    mohammedshakeel
    ๐Ÿ˜i wanted to see can you send to me
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Yeah...!! I watched shutter. Its nice movie.
    About "Wanted" I heard that its a hifi science fiction movie. A one time watch for sure.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohammedshakeel
    ๐Ÿ˜i wanted to see can you send to me

Send you what?
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yep, it was pretty good ๐Ÿ˜€ But Mayur, we have a previous thread already here ๐Ÿ˜›
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India or west, which is the land of oppurtunities. give some points. As far i know for freshers india is best but after experience many people walk out abroad so...
Hiiii alll, Why must we use a coherent detector in direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) system? And is there possibility of us using other types of modulator and demodulator other...
Here's a simple guide to crashing Mighty Google's Chrome ๐Ÿ˜ 1. Start Google Chrome. 2. In the address bar, type :% Watch Chrome Crash ๐Ÿ˜ Bruwahahahah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Mutual funds are back in market but I need some sources to get regular information about best mutual funds and portfolio managers. Though my newspaper gives details about it but...
HI FRNDS, i am in 7th sem of my engineering and i need help regarding my project..can anyone suggest me any project on cnc machines,,..