Want to start automobile design business

Hi, I want to start automobile exterior design, alloy wheels and front light and rear light concern. I need how start and how to sell design to car companies. Its possible to start this business and how much value and growth in this business. Kindly reply with full details.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have geo taging on smartphone that capture the location of image taken... So, when we upload an image or send it to another person by whatsapp or Facebook massager,...
Team led by Prof. Muthukumaran Packirisamy at Concordia University has developed a new green power source - a cell that derives energy from photosynthesis of blue-green algae. The team published...
I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer...
I am interested in electrical design and installation.Is there any course on this?How can i excel in this field?. I need some advices.
Apart from discreetly delivering your smartphone app notifications, wearables have started informing you about your health. It’s a year later and they are still limited to heart rate tracking but...