Want to start a construction company

i wanna start a construction company as i m doing civil engineering and get collaborated with other companies for better construction

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    syed mujahid
    i wanna start a construction company as i m doing civil engineering and get collaborated with other companies for better construction
    Welcome to CE, friend. I'm sure you will find all the like minded people here. Do tell us a bit more about your plans and let us know how can we help.
  • syed mujahid
    syed mujahid
    actually my plan is to take contract of buildings on small basis and do it in a professional manner so i need some civil engineers who are really interested in this startup.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    syed mujahid
    actually my plan is to take contract of buildings on small basis and do it in a professional manner so i need some civil engineers who are really interested in this startup.
    I'd not call what you are planning to do 'a startup'. You will have to look for engineers in your alma-mater or put an advertisement in the local newspaper. You have not mentioned whether you are looking for co-founders in your business or employees. In any case, you should search locally.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends can i make my own linux kernel for my acadmic project, if yes then what tools are i need and your suggestions. Thank you
Hello sir, i just read one of your responses to some CEian's querry, and i liked it so much i couldn't wait to ask one myself, hope you will respond....
after b.tech its very difficult to decide whether to opt for private or government sector?? In both sides you have to struggle a lot...
ISRO has released a free eBook about India's Space Journey, titled 'From Fishing Hamlet To Red Planet', edited by P.V. Manoranjan Rao along with associate editors B.N. Suresh and V.P....
Acer Liquid series of smartphones in India has just got two new entrants with Acer Liquid Z530 and Liquid Z630s launching amidst the festive season. Falling in two different budget...