Want to purchase Pyrometer and manometer for academic student experiment purposes

Can you help me to find out the seller and distributors to pyrometer(optical and radiation) and manometer like instruments for academic student experiment as well as purposes?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ananyaja Debadipta
    Can you help me to find out the seller and distributors to pyrometer(optical and radiation) and manometer like instruments for academic student experiment as well as purposes?
    I am surprised that an engineering college purchase department does not have a database of approved suppliers.

Unless more data on specs for the instruments are given, no one can give meaningful suggestions.
    What kind of manometer? What is the working fluid? What is the fluid whose pressure is monitored? What is the desired pressure range? Accuracy?
    It is best to make your own involving the students. It will be a good learning experience and lots cheaper.
    Optical pyrometers are expensive. Depending on specs price can be in lakhs.
  • Ananyaja Debadipta
    Ananyaja Debadipta
    A.V.Ramani
    I am surprised that an engineering college purchase department does not have a database of approved suppliers.

Unless more data on specs for the instruments are given, no one can give meaningful suggestions.
    What kind of manometer? What is the working fluid? What is the fluid whose pressure is monitored? What is the desired pressure range? Accuracy?
    It is best to make your own involving the students. It will be a good learning experience and lots cheaper.
    Optical pyrometers are expensive. Depending on specs price can be in lakhs.
    Dear Sir,

I will definitely involve the students and find out low cost specs to make students understand about the instruments. There are providers with institutes, these providers are usually taking much more than what the real cost is and these costs are also differing in thousands or lakhs depending on branded companies or PC Based Device. But the application and understanding is same. So I find all possibilities to find out or build low cost equipments for academic lab experiments or may be using simulators I will do something by which the student will get enough oppertunity to learn as well as they can start their own research.

Thanking you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Biasing of the transistor: 1. We know that for normal operation of the transistor the first junction i.e. the emitter base junction should be forward biased and the collector base...
Hello I had been through a paper on Web based voting system which suggests a method to cast vote online and then encrypt the vote and also add a digital...
Hi, I am an electrical engineer, 2012 batch. Rather than taking up regular jobs, I ventured out in a business domain. The business failed to materialize after 2 years of...
Normally we associate jetpacks with flight but the folks over at Arizona State University are employing this futuristic means of transport to help soldiers fun faster and longer. With some...
I am Certainly Stuck Regarding the HR questions 1.Why I am choosing the IT industry and not Electronics 2.Why I am choosing the ACCENTURE and not other and I had...