1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

Want To Own CrazyEngineers T-Shirt (First Batch)? Register Your Interest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    @Vikram S Bargah - Checked records and found that your interest has been successfully registered. You will among the first ones to be notified when the t-shirts are made available for purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vikram S Bargah

Vikram S Bargah Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    Thanks for the effort.

Extremely Delighted. :mrgreen:

3. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Update: We're expecting to start shipping the t-shirts in the first week of August (4 - 9 August); based on the requests made by few of the CEans. The t-shirt will be revealed in the next few days. The t-shirts should arrive within 24-48 hours of placing your order.

Also, It's important that you place your order within the time-frame (24 or 48 hours) given to you; else the opportunity will be passed on the next one registered.

We were to receive the t-shirts tomorrow; but the printing guys informed that they'll be able to deliver the t-shirts only around 1-4 August.

The final design will be revealed as soon as our representative confirms that the printing guys haven't added anything on their own at the 11th hour. Basically, this ensures 'What You See Is What You Get' aka WYSIWYG.

The @Moderators have seen the design of the tee and may let you know their thoughts. Frankly speaking; we didn't want to make you all wait for so long to see the final tee. But there are things that are beyond our control! :coffee:

4. lal

lal Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    When I saw the first design of CE T-shirt, it was like Oh wow, this is awesome! But in two days time, there was a second design which made me again Wow! I thought, that was it, it is pretty cool now. But, the surprise didn't stop there, it was just an awesome trailer of a super awesome something that was yet to come!

The final design, when I first saw it, made me quite a lot surprised. It didn't resemble anything like the first draft. But, what I saw was Uber Cool! Didn't expect that, to be honest! It is purely CE - not an EC or CS or MECH or EEE or CIVIL design. I repeat, Purely CE! I was happy in that matter too. Never really appreciated having different designs for different trades anyway. CE has to be one, CEans should be together.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    @lal You totally reflect my thoughts right now. You go, mate! Even I believe that the CEan sentiment should be uniform across the world and therefore a common tee for all the engineers around here. (Separate branch wise tshirts can be added, but this one is an absolute must-have!)

:cean:The registrations so far have been mind-blowing. I won't be wrong when I say the will sky-rocket once the design is out in the open!

BRING IT ON! :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Update:

It's quite astonishing that even without seeing the design; the interest for the t-shirt has reached to levels that we're now preparing for the next batch of the t-shirts.

Those who have registered so far will have the privilege to order the t-shirt first. You'll receive your invite to order the t-shirt before anyone else and we expect you to place your order before the stocks last.

We really hate to hold off the reveal; but promise that it's going to be worth the wait.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Vinodh Reddy

Vinodh Reddy Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    Is shirt design finalized ? where is the T-shirt design ?

8. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Please read the first post in this discussion.

9. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Last day to register is already here! :cean: :birthday::happy:

Share the post with as many friends as you want and SOON, the first batch t-shirts are limited. So, hurry!

10. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Update:

We've formally closed registrations for the t-shirts. Only those who've registered their interest so far will be able to buy the t-shirts after we reveal the t-shirts. We're super excited about the t-shirts and will reveal the tees very soon.

Those who did not register will have to wait. :)

11. Saandeep Sreerambatla

Saandeep Sreerambatla Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Oops I missed the opportunity! :mad::mad:

12. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran Star

Engineering Discipline:
    Automobile
    Any update? :(
    Please feed us with atleast pics of t shirt!

13. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Guys, we're only holding off till we ourselves see the pics of the final tee (printed). Just to make sure that what's on the tee isn't different from what's shown to everyone. We've become totally paranoid about relying on people about delivering what they promised. We ourselves are hating this phase.

We were to get the t-shirts on 27th of July; but haven't yet seen the final tee ourselves. Keeping fingers crossed today. :confused:

14. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran Star

Engineering Discipline:
    Automobile
    yes lets pray that we are not disappointed.Hope the wait will give us super cool tee.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Neeraj Sharma

Neeraj Sharma Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I cant wait to wear a super cool black CE tee and brag about it in office with every eye looking at me :D :cean:

• Like Like x 1