Want To Own CrazyEngineers T-Shirt (First Batch)? Register Your Interest!

The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days away. The A Glimpse Of The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt! got several of you to write to us about pre-orders. Anticipating the demand, we've decided to offer the t-shirts ONLY TO THOSE who register their interest in buying the t-shirt. Which means, the t-shirts won't be made available to everyone right away! This will also enable us to get the second batch of t-shirts ready as soon as possible.

Update 31 July: Registrations Have Closed! Thank You!
You Need To Fill Up
*#-Link-Snipped-#*
To Be Able To Buy The T-Shirt When It's Launched
You Will Receive A Confirmation Email From Us Within 5 Minutes Of Submitting Your Interest. If You Do Not, Let Us Know!​

Only those who fill up the form will be able to buy the t-shirt when the t-shirt is officially launched (likely in the first week of August). You will receive a special link to buy the t-shirt and no public store will be put up!

We've been working tirelessly since last few weeks to ensure that we offer the best t-shirt at the best price. We negotiated hard to bring the prices down and would love to share the following details:-
  • T-Shirt Style: Round Neck
  • T-Shirt Color: Black
  • Price Of The T-Shirt: Rs. 399/- (Includes All Applicable Taxes + Shipping Charges).
A Reason To Register:

As you'd expect, the t-shirts won't be sold in plain, boring style. Those who register will get a special privilege / power; and it's something you'd definitely enjoy! The details will be revealed at the time of launch of the t-shirts. All we can say is that the real fun will start after you get the t-shirts in your hands.

One more thing: You'll automatically become a part of a super cool competition, that will be announced at an appropriate time πŸ˜€

Questions?

Ask below!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our Oldie Goldie, #-Link-Snipped-# is the first one to register interest! Way to go, Mayur!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# is officially the second one to register the interest! You guys are creating history! 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A Reason To Register:

As you'd expect, the t-shirts won't be sold in plain, boring style. Those who register will get a special privilege / power; and it's something you'd definitely enjoy! The details will be revealed at the time of launch of the t-shirts. All we can say is that the real fun will start after you get the t-shirts in your hands.

One more thing: You'll automatically become a part of a super cool competition, that will be announced at an appropriate time πŸ˜€
    That's So nice to hear. Eagerly waiting!!!

Kaustubh Katdare
    We negotiated hard to bring the prices down and would love to share the following details:-
    • T-Shirt Style: Round Neck
    • T-Shirt Color: Black
    • Price Of The T-Shirt: Rs. 399/- (Includes All Applicable Taxes + Shipping Charges).
    Pricing seems reasonable and Black is always special. Great.
    😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    OMG. It's pouring registrations. The tshirts are limited folks!
    We might have to take down the forms soon.

Can't wait for the final design to get out.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Those who register first will stand a chance to receive the t-shirts first; while the stock lasts.

The registrations will close on 29th July, 2014.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Should I expect any notification after submitting the form?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I registered just now. Can I order two? I did not get an option for quantity πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Currently we don't have a notification to the filler; but if someone wants to confirm, they can get in touch with me [#-Link-Snipped-#]. I'll try and see if we can add a confirmation mail to the filler.

Update: I've made the changes. Now you should receive a confirmation email from us within 5 minutes of submitting your interest. You should check your inbox completely before contacting us. I checked and found that the mails land perfectly in 'Inbox' and not other folders of Gmail /Yahoo. But that may not be the case all the time.

We're deciding on the number of t-shirts we'll allow per buyer; but 2 seems to be a doable option. Again, the details will be discussed at the time of launch.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Alright, I will wait for the official launch πŸ˜€
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days a............................time πŸ˜€

Questions?

Ask below!
    What about Collar T Shirts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Keerthivasan R
    What about Collar T Shirts.
    As of now we'll only have round-neck t-shirts. The collar t-shirts are definitely coming; but we all will have to wait a little more for them πŸ˜€. I can't provide any ETA on it. But trust us; the round neck t-shirts kick ass!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Registered. #-Link-Snipped-# : I wonder if there'll be hoodies in future πŸ‘€πŸ˜
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As of now we'll only have round-neck t-shirts. The collar t-shirts are definitely coming; but we all will have to wait a little more for them πŸ˜€. I can't provide any ETA on it. But trust us; the round neck t-shirts kick ass!
    Expecting that too soon
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    Registered. #-Link-Snipped-# : I wonder if there'll be hoodies in future πŸ‘€πŸ˜
    Yes sire! Hoodies are coming too. I personally want a collection of CE Hoodies. Wait till the official launch and we'll follow that up with newer announcements.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Seriously. Can't wait to see all the engineers wearing that tee!
    Every time someone fills up that form, I go all - πŸŽ‰
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# is officially the second one to register the interest! You guys are creating history! 😁
    I haven't received Amy mail")!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I haven't received Amy mail")!
    The confirmation system was enabled after you registered. Your entry has been registered.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking at the pace of registration, it looks like we'll have to limit to 1 t-shirt per buyer. All the best to those who've registered so far. πŸ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    #-Link-Snipped-# I Haven't received the confirmation mail either , Registered yesterday morning .
    On logging again its showing
    "
    Error
    You have exceeded the number of responses allowed per user for this form
    "
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Checked records and found that your interest has been successfully registered. You will among the first ones to be notified when the t-shirts are made available for purchase.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Checked records and found that your interest has been successfully registered. You will among the first ones to be notified when the t-shirts are made available for purchase.
    Thanks for the effort.

Extremely Delighted. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We're expecting to start shipping the t-shirts in the first week of August (4 - 9 August); based on the requests made by few of the CEans. The t-shirt will be revealed in the next few days. The t-shirts should arrive within 24-48 hours of placing your order.

Also, It's important that you place your order within the time-frame (24 or 48 hours) given to you; else the opportunity will be passed on the next one registered.

We were to receive the t-shirts tomorrow; but the printing guys informed that they'll be able to deliver the t-shirts only around 1-4 August.

The final design will be revealed as soon as our representative confirms that the printing guys haven't added anything on their own at the 11th hour. Basically, this ensures 'What You See Is What You Get' aka WYSIWYG.

The [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] have seen the design of the tee and may let you know their thoughts. Frankly speaking; we didn't want to make you all wait for so long to see the final tee. But there are things that are beyond our control! β˜•
  • lal
    lal
    When I saw the first design of CE T-shirt, it was like Oh wow, this is awesome! But in two days time, there was a second design which made me again Wow! I thought, that was it, it is pretty cool now. But, the surprise didn't stop there, it was just an awesome trailer of a super awesome something that was yet to come!

The final design, when I first saw it, made me quite a lot surprised. It didn't resemble anything like the first draft. But, what I saw was Uber Cool! Didn't expect that, to be honest! It is purely CE - not an EC or CS or MECH or EEE or CIVIL design. I repeat, Purely CE! I was happy in that matter too. Never really appreciated having different designs for different trades anyway. CE has to be one, CEans should be together.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You totally reflect my thoughts right now. You go, mate! Even I believe that the CEan sentiment should be uniform across the world and therefore a common tee for all the engineers around here. (Separate branch wise tshirts can be added, but this one is an absolute must-have!)

The registrations so far have been mind-blowing. I won't be wrong when I say the will sky-rocket once the design is out in the open!

BRING IT ON! 😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

It's quite astonishing that even without seeing the design; the interest for the t-shirt has reached to levels that we're now preparing for the next batch of the t-shirts.

Those who have registered so far will have the privilege to order the t-shirt first. You'll receive your invite to order the t-shirt before anyone else and we expect you to place your order before the stocks last.

We really hate to hold off the reveal; but promise that it's going to be worth the wait.
  • Vinodh Reddy
    Vinodh Reddy
    Is shirt design finalized ? where is the T-shirt design ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vinodh Reddy
    Is shirt design finalized ? where is the T-shirt design ?
    Please read the first post in this discussion.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Last day to register is already here! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜

Share the post with as many friends as you want and SOON, the first batch t-shirts are limited. So, hurry!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

We've formally closed registrations for the t-shirts. Only those who've registered their interest so far will be able to buy the t-shirts after we reveal the t-shirts. We're super excited about the t-shirts and will reveal the tees very soon.

Those who did not register will have to wait. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oops I missed the opportunity! 😑😑
    Any update? πŸ˜”
    Please feed us with atleast pics of t shirt!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Any update? πŸ˜”
    Please feed us with atleast pics of t shirt!
    Guys, we're only holding off till we ourselves see the pics of the final tee (printed). Just to make sure that what's on the tee isn't different from what's shown to everyone. We've become totally paranoid about relying on people about delivering what they promised. We ourselves are hating this phase.

We were to get the t-shirts on 27th of July; but haven't yet seen the final tee ourselves. Keeping fingers crossed today. πŸ˜•
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, we're only holding off till we ourselves see the pics of the final tee (printed). Just to make sure that what's on the tee isn't different from what's shown to everyone. We've become totally paranoid about relying on people about delivering what they promised. We ourselves are hating this phase.

We were to get the t-shirts on 27th of July; but haven't yet seen the final tee ourselves. Keeping fingers crossed today. πŸ˜•
    yes lets pray that we are not disappointed.Hope the wait will give us super cool tee.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I cant wait to wear a super cool black CE tee and brag about it in office with every eye looking at me 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends iam balakumar iam studing final year Information technology.... In my college they are started our final projects.. i dont know any project ideas . But my language is...
I've designed a diesel engine piston made of an Aluminum alloy. And I got a very high efficiency and thermal resistance by conducting simulation. But is it practically possible to...
hi sir/madam..im doing a mega project on mobile signals receive via bts...i want to know that is it possible to collect some electrical energy from signals received from BTS to...
Quote: Britain’s newest aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth has successfully floated out of the dock in which she was assembled. To get her moving, the dry dock in Rosyth near...
Just try to answer this logical puzzle. On a National holiday. A bus was going through a hill road. There were many hair-pin bends. There was a doctor, a student,...