Want To Own CrazyEngineers T-Shirt (First Batch)? Register Your Interest!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days away. The glimpse of the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt got several of you to write to us about pre-orders. Anticipating the demand, we've decided to offer the t-shirts ONLY TO THOSE who register their interest in buying the t-shirt. Which means, the t-shirts won't be made available to everyone right away! This will also enable us to get the second batch of t-shirts ready as soon as possible.

Update 31 July: Registrations Have Closed! Thank You!
    You Need To Fill Up
    *<CLICK>This Simple Form<CLICK>*
    To Be Able To Buy The T-Shirt When It's Launched
    You Will Receive A Confirmation Email From Us Within 5 Minutes Of Submitting Your Interest. If You Do Not, Let Us Know!​

Only those who fill up the form will be able to buy the t-shirt when the t-shirt is officially launched (likely in the first week of August). You will receive a special link to buy the t-shirt and no public store will be put up!

We've been working tirelessly since last few weeks to ensure that we offer the best t-shirt at the best price. We negotiated hard to bring the prices down and would love to share the following details:-
    • T-Shirt Style: Round Neck
    • T-Shirt Color: Black
    • Price Of The T-Shirt: Rs. 399/- (Includes All Applicable Taxes + Shipping Charges).
    A Reason To Register:

As you'd expect, the t-shirts won't be sold in plain, boring style. Those who register will get a special privilege / power; and it's something you'd definitely enjoy! The details will be revealed at the time of launch of the t-shirts. All we can say is that the real fun will start after you get the t-shirts in your hands.

One more thing: You'll automatically become a part of a super cool competition, that will be announced at an appropriate time :)

Questions?

Ask below!

• Like Like x 5
    #1 Kaustubh Katdare, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Our Oldie Goldie, @mayurpathak is the first one to register interest! Way to go, Mayur!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's So nice to hear. Eagerly waiting!!!

Pricing seems reasonable and Black is always special. Great.
    :happy:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ankita Katdare

OMG. It's pouring registrations. The tshirts are limited folks!
    We might have to take down the forms soon.

:cean:

Can't wait for the final design to get out.:happy:

6. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Update: Those who register first will stand a chance to receive the t-shirts first; while the stock lasts.

The registrations will close on 29th July, 2014.

7. Shreyas Sule

Shreyas Sule Maniac

Should I expect any notification after submitting the form?

8. I registered just now. Can I order two? I did not get an option for quantity :p :p

9. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Currently we don't have a notification to the filler; but if someone wants to confirm, they can get in touch with me [admin@crazyengineers.com]. I'll try and see if we can add a confirmation mail to the filler.

Update: I've made the changes. Now you should receive a confirmation email from us within 5 minutes of submitting your interest. You should check your inbox completely before contacting us. I checked and found that the mails land perfectly in 'Inbox' and not other folders of Gmail /Yahoo. But that may not be the case all the time.

We're deciding on the number of t-shirts we'll allow per buyer; but 2 seems to be a doable option. Again, the details will be discussed at the time of launch.

• Like Like x 1
    #9 Kaustubh Katdare, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  10. Alright, I will wait for the official launch :)

11. What about Collar T Shirts.

12. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

As of now we'll only have round-neck t-shirts. The collar t-shirts are definitely coming; but we all will have to wait a little more for them :). I can't provide any ETA on it. But trust us; the round neck t-shirts kick ass!

13. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Registered. @Ankita Katdare : I wonder if there'll be hoodies in future :cautious::love:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Expecting that too soon

15. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Yes sire! Hoodies are coming too. I personally want a collection of CE Hoodies. Wait till the official launch and we'll follow that up with newer announcements.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ankita Katdare

Seriously. Can't wait to see all the engineers wearing that tee!
    Every time someone fills up that form, I go all - :birthday:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I haven't received Amy mail")!

18. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

The confirmation system was enabled after you registered. Your entry has been registered.

19. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Looking at the pace of registration, it looks like we'll have to limit to 1 t-shirt per buyer. All the best to those who've registered so far. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. @Kaustubh Katdare I Haven't received the confirmation mail either , Registered yesterday morning .
    On logging again its showing
    "
    Error
    You have exceeded the number of responses allowed per user for this form
    "