Want to change your username?

CEans,

When CrazyEngineers began its journey back in 2005; people hesitated using their real names online. That's why most of the community boards would have nick names. For the records sake, my username continued to be 'The_Big_K' until recently when I decided to start using my real name on CrazyEngineers. Several users have asked to change their usernames and we've been offering change in usernames to those who want it. We'd strongly recommend using your real name in the 'Firstname Lastname' format on CrazyEngineers.

If you want to change your username on CrazyEngineers, feel free to start a conversation with me. Provide me with following information -

First Name:
Last Name:

Based on availability of the name, we'll try and offer following combinations -

First Choice: Firstname Lastname
Second Choice: Firstname.Lastname
Third Choice: Firstname_Lastname

Note that you'll then have to login using your new username or password. You may also login using your email ID and the password you've chosen for your CrazyEngineers account.

Note that there's no compulsion to change your username. But if you want to do so - we'll change it for you.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not compulsory, but we recommend you.
    If people can have 'real names' in shitty place like FB, then why not in an awesome place like CE ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I will change it ๐Ÿ˜€ Send a PM @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Yeah, It just gives you an online identity, and people actually comes to know who you are, I agree with @#-Link-Snipped-# (True story Bro.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Please people use your real name, it really looks nice on a forum like CE. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Everyone who wants a change in username, please get in touch asap! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer Liquid S2 is world's first phone with 4K video recording abilities. The company announced that Liquid S2 has a 6" IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3. Note that the...
2014-Porsche Panamera is on the news recently because The legendry sports car maker had planned to introduce Panamera facelift 2014 in the upcoming Frankfurt auto Show. The facelift is expected...
Its non other than Jaguar a Tata owned luxury , sports car company to tease the C-X17 SUB concept ahead of the Frankfurt autoshow . The Jaguar is an established...
Micromax, India's favorite Android budget phone maker, is here with a new smartphone. With the launch of Micromax A74 Canvas Fun, it has brought to the Indian market a phone...
what are the job opportunities available in public as well as private sector after an M.Tech in electrical engineering?