Want to change the reference of .html files

i want to change reference of css from server to a CDN ,and here is too many pages ,i don't want to go one by one ,is there any idea how to change all of them once

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's why it is good idea to use tiles/framing. Use a main html file and all other pages will be included into this. If you want to change the CSS/js references you just have to change main html file.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's why it is good idea to use tiles/framing. Use a main html file and all other pages will be included into this. If you want to change the CSS/js references you just have to change main html file.
    Actually i use same practice as you have mentioned,but in this case i have downloaded a website for offline use,where i am facing this problem.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Looks like you need replace text across files.
    try this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    thanks ,but there is a shortcut for it in visual studio ,i am going for that 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those of us who have used the face unlock system in smartphones have many times faced the problem where the system simply can't recognise the owner's photo. Though the face...
Amidst all the April Fools' Day pranks, here is rock solid product from Microsoft that should blow your mind if you are a Windows fanboy. Light on the pocket with...
While browsing the web, seeing unwanted advertisements pop up on your screen, is always a big turn off. The programs that make these ads appear are known as ‘ad injectors’...
"amdocs vs TCS" which to choose to start a career with as a fresher(Computer science engg)?
In today's world everybody wants to do their work as fast as possible and to do so, they buy highly priced high configuration computers. Though that might be the case,...