Want to be startup founder

Hi There!
I am a Civil Engineering graduate and want to enter in the Software related field.
My cousin told me to get into Software testing as it will be a bit easy for me to get into and survive comparatively.
But looking at a recent trend of Startup's, even i have developed an interest and want to be a founder of a Startup since i get many ideas. So what do you think would help me more, a testing engineer or a developer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The first thing would be to clear your mind about what would you really like to do. Get a job as a QA or Developer, or start your own business? If you want to start a business, let us know what type of business you'd like to start so that we can make appropriate recommendation.
  • Akshay Makhija
    Akshay Makhija
    So sorry for late reply.
    I want to start an online aggregator service where people can search, compare and buy services online. And for that i need to have a website as well as an app on ios and android.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sounds like a feasible idea. Now either you can look for a technical co-founder (the tech guy who knows how to develop single-handedly) or learn programming yourself and may be find a team who can handle marketing/sales/finance for you. Either of the options I mentioned isn't an easy task. In both ways, you will get to learn a lot, but then the startup world is all about learning and improving. Do ask further questions, if you have any.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
A new type of self-destructing computer chip has been developed that can destroy itself in just about five seconds. Developed by Novel Electronics Group at PARC, a Xerox company; the...
It seems that the India office of Google Inc has kept its Google Maps team busy for bringing a solution to the problems of daily commuters in Delhi. The company...
Quote: Océ – A Canon Company at the forefront of digital printing technology, is looking for bright and ambitious engineers to work in an exciting, multidisciplinary environment. Based in the...
I am the student of second year chemical engineering.I want to know about various events in various colleges of India.Will you please help me...