Want Tips to prepare for Campus Placements

Hi! I am studying B. Tech 4th year at Sphoorthy Engineering College in Hyderabad. As placements are going to take place in our college within 4 to 6 months from reputed companies like SYNTEL, HCL, so on. So please suggest some important tips to get selected in this reputed companies.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome. Unnecessary link to college has been removed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Institute of Technology at Indore (IIT-I) is developing a state-of-the-art radio interferometer that would operate at 20GHz frequency. The interferometer is a part of the radio telescope project...
Event Name: Technovanza 2015 Organised by: Niraj Patil,VJTI In Mumbai, Maharashtra Event Dates - Dec 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM to Dec 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM Venue Address: Veermata...
I am a final year computer science engineering student from Tamil Nadu, I need some advice on my career. I have some doubt on selection of job. 1. which job...
i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
As the kernel definition tells about kernel is "the kernel is a computer program that manages I/O (input/output) requests from software, and translates them into data processing instructions for the...