Engineering Trade:MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

Location😛ATNA

Occupation
: STUDENT

Work Experience
:

Hobbies & Interests
: NET SURFING AND CREATING NEW THINGS

Aim in life: TO BE A MECHANICAL ENGINEER....

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I WANTED TO LEARN NEW THINGS....

-The Big K- I KNOW WHAT I AM....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ayush. We're happy to have you with us. How did you discover this website? Were you searching for something or any of your friends informed you about CrazyEngineers? 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, welcome to CE Community. 👍
    We are happy to have you here.
    Feel free to initiate new discussions and participate in the existing ones.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the community buddy. Have a nice time here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. I'm an industrial engineer and I want to kno the MS courses those an industrial engineer is most likely to choose.. The fields that are open for an industrial...
I am now a third year student at the higher institute for applied sciences and technology. I am looking forward to gaining some practical and theoretical knowledge by interacting with...
Giza 3D Gives Immersive Experience Of Giza Pyramids – The Endangered Heritage Transformer Comes To Life – Awesome Japanese Are Awesome! Tycho Brahe – The One Passenger Suborbital Capsule Will...
Google started taking 360 degree photos of businesses interiors in 2012, with of course the permission of owners to highlight the features that make their workplace/locations stand out. The business...
at a four road junction points traffic light should be controlled according to traffic rush?CC camera, counter allowed. How to resolve? If CC tv camera is used of course an...