WAMP - How to import database?

how I import my database to wamp??

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    There are two ways either through phpmyadmin , #-Link-Snipped-# (assuming wamp is running properly on your system)
    or through mysql command

mysql -u -p databasename <
  • godymarolin
    godymarolin
    Help me please i want to know linux well hw can i do and where materials are available?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godymarolin
    Help me please i want to know linux well hw can i do and where materials are available?
    This is a totally unrelated post, but have you tried searching for information on Google? You may start by downloading this eBook available on CrazyEngineers: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    godymarolin
    Start using Linux. Everything follows on its own. And, after a few days, you'll love linux more than windows 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The project aims at controlling a wheelchair by means of human voice. It enables a disabled person to move around independently, using a voice recognition...
I am just confused with the working of the printf statement that which one evaluate first because I have studied that comma separating the arguments acts like a separator and...
plz explain the working of below code ,here why both the printf functions are getting executed when comma is here acting like an operator and not like a separator #‎include‬...
OnePlus One has announced the price of 16GB Silk White model in India as Rs. 18,999. The model is 4G ready and offers impressive hardware and software features. The phone...
An Israeli startup named 'Sesame Enable' has designed a touch-free phone for the physically disabled people and is quickly taking the world by storm. A team of three, Oden Ben...