Voice conversion in matlab

hello all

I am an undergrad student (ECE) from Ahmedabad....I have my minor project on voice conversion....That is to convert words uttered by a source speaker as if it is spoken by a target speaker...I have some basic idea but don't have any particular algorithm...so if anyone can guide it'll be of great help

Regards
Edesign

Replies

• edesign
    edesign
    To moderaters..

I am not sure..if i've posted my doubt in right section..(shall i post in ECE?).If it's in inappropriate one just move it..

Regards
    Edesign

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 CEan - Raj87Verma88 😁 Yes! We had asked you to guess the ids/names of CEans who attend the First Ever CE Meet! The first CEan to guess all the...
I am new in this field. I am doing my 2nd year of undergraduation course in Electrical Engg. I ve to do a poster on "Modern Trends In Electrical Enggineering"...
Hello everyone, I'm working in circuit designing for a PCB. The circuit includes PIC24F series and other logic level IC's. It is necessery to have both +5V and +3.3V in...
Hi all, Actually i am new in networking and trying to do routing in a classless n/w with EIGRP. but not able to find the pcs in diffrent VLANs. Pls...
Hey everyone, I've come to realize that my true, deep down desire in life is mechanical engineering. I'm wanting to start out by making some small stuff here and there....