VLSI or CCNA - Which course should I take?

hi, i am deepshikha kaushal and i have completed my b-tech (electronics and communication) in 2014. i got 62% in my engg career. i am looking forward to take a course in bangalore so that i can get a good job in IT sector, but i am in a hell lot of confusion between vlsi and ccna. as u can see that there has been 1yr gap in my career so, please suggest me which course is best for me and what r the future aspects of job in each courses.

Replies

• vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    Definitely VLSI and Embedded systems has a promising career. But, still your interest and skills matters here. If you are good at programming skills and have passion in electronics, you can choose VLSI. It includes programming controllers and hardware assembling.
    Otherwise, you can opt for CCNA as networking also providing good number of opportunities. This is the best combination to follow RHCE+CCNA+MCSE+RHCVA . It deals with algorithms, routers, switches, configurations, ip version, ethernet ,mac all this so.
    Last but not the least choose a training institute, which has good feedback. Don't decide by looking at the institute website. Visit and enquire about it, if sounds good then only join the institute. Otherwise a lot of money and your precious time would be wasted.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    you should take CCNA. future of CCNA is very bright and you will enjoy this training.
  • Danish07
    Danish07
    deepshikha kaushal
    hi, i am deepshikha kaushal and i have completed my b-tech (electronics and communication) in 2014. i got 62% in my engg career. i am looking forward to take a course in bangalore so that i can get a good job in IT sector, but i am in a hell lot of confusion between vlsi and ccna. as u can see that there has been 1yr gap in my career so, please suggest me which course is best for me and what r the future aspects of job in each courses.
    U can go for ccna and paper for certification exam.
    Where as in vlsi u have to put lot off efforts n should have good programming skills .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The mid-budget smartphone Samsung's Galaxy Series 'Core Prime' has made its way to the Indian shores. The Dual SIM 4G smartphone has a 4.5 inch TFT display with 480 x...
Hii , i am currently working as a developer in SAP in an IT firm. I recently got an offer letter from an electronics company (offering almost double the current...
I'm wondering how many of you have actively used LinkedIn for job search? I've been a LinkedIn user for a long time and haven't found anyone contact us for job...
The month of June 2015 will be one second longer. Because of the Earth's rotation, this month is going to be longer by a second - that the midnight coordinated...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...