Vivo Y21L: Snapdragon 410, VoLTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 7490

While other smartphones have a generic name followed by a number, the new Vivo Y21L has the oddest name in current scenario. The new smartphone boasts of some modest specs and it does not charge a premium for it. For less than eight thousand rupees you get a capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) capabilities. Just like most Vivo smartphones, the Vivo Y21L comes with Funtouch OS 2.5 which is a modified version of Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The Smart Wake function on the Funtouch OS enables you to launch apps from the lock screen with swipe patterns. You can also bring up apps and features from the lock screen by using the volume control buttons. Vivo calls it Smart Click function.

Vivo Y21L 1

The Vivo Y21L sports a 4.5inch IPS panel FWVGA (854x480 pixels) resolution display. Underneath the hood you get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset that houses a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM to run Android Lollipop. The internal memory of the Vivo Y21L stands at 16GB and the microSD card slot can gobble up cards of up to 128GB. When it comes to cameras on the Vivo Y21L things go downhill as we have a 5MP sensor on the rear and 2MP one on the front. The cameras have been given features like Voice Capture and Palm Capture like you find on Samsung smartphones.

Vivo Y21L 2

The Vivo Y21L is powered by a 2000mAh Li-ion battery that can last for an entire day of moderate usage. The connectivity options on the Vivo Y21L include Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth. You can find accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor and electronic compass on the Vivo Y21L. The Vivo Y21L measures 130.7 mm X 66.4 mm X 9.2 mm and weighs 145 grams.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Chandan Gupta
    Chandan Gupta
    I'm thinking of purchasing this phone. Will wait for the reviews though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Team, I have completed my BE (2012) and M.Tech in Electronics (2015). I'm thinking to do C-DAC.. I am confusing in DAC and WiMC. For which course should I...
Thanks to Reliance Jio that BSNL is now offering unlimited 3G data plan without FUP for only Rs. 1099 per month. BSNL Chairman informed that BSNL network has been improved...
Yesterday we talked about the mid-range Vivo Y21L and today we are talking about a cheaper smartphone with Android Marshmallow. Lava Mobiles’ subsidiary Karbonn has launched the new K9 Viraat...
After a recent launch of Cloud Tread, Intex is back with a new affordable Q7N Pro - slightly updated model of the Aqua Q7N smartphone launched last month at Rs....
Intex is at it again and this time has collaborated with SnapDeal to launch another feature packed cheap smartphone. The Intex Cloud Tread, yes you read it right it’s called...