Vivo X5 Pro Is A New 4G Smartphone With Eye Recognition Technology

The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo has upgraded its X5 flagship by unveiling new dual-SIM smartphone called ‘Vivo X5 Pro’ for 4G LTE network. Priced at $440 (approximately Rs. 27,800), the handset will be available in China with two colour options- black and white. The interesting feature of this smartphone is that it comes with amazing eye recognition technology. This technology can identify the user identity efficiently and can also encrypt the APP by scanning the user's eyeball vein pattern.

Vivo-X5-Pro-Smartphone-Image

Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz, Vivo X5Pro runs Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The 64-bit processor is coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The sleek smartphone houses 16 GB internal memory (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD). It features a 5.2 inch super AMOLED full-HD (1080p) display that is covered by 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass for providing perfect touch experience to the users. On the rear side of the handset, there is 13 MP primary camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. X5Pro sports 8 MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture can capture HD 720p video. Owing to image interpolation feature, the front snapper can deliver images up to 32 MP. Other camera features include capture modes single, continuous, night mode, panorama, child mode, and professional mode.

Vivo-X5-Pro-Smartphone

Vivo X5Pro packs 2300 mAh battery. The 6.44 mm thick handset measures 147.9 mm in length and 73.45 mm in width. The connectivity options include Bluetooth BT 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, microUSB 2.0 and GPS. Vivo has provided the support of sensors such as Accelerometer, Gyro, and Proximity.

The details about the availability of Vivo X5Pro outside China are not disclosed yet. What are your thoughts about the new smartphone from Vivo? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# via vivo X5Pro - Full phone specifications

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A bug in Watch OS 1.0 of Apple Watch has been uncovered by a news blog that allows a thief to reset a stolen Apple Watch and pair it with...
I am distance learning student of MSc IT from University of Mumbai.I need some guide about Data mining Projects.I have started learning R for Data mining.But I need some guidance...
One of the leading car makers, Nissan has taken wraps off its limited edition popular compact SUV known as Terrano 'Groove'. This sport utility vehicle from the Japanese car maker...
to learn coding from where should i start.....? plz help
I'm surprised to see that most of the modern phones are dropping the support for FM radio. Apparently, they are doing this because they want you to use your data...